Carl Sagan inspired a generation of scientists with his work in and out of the classroom. But he didn’t always present science with cheer. In this clip, he passionately defends science with a grave warning. It’s something we all need to hear.
About The Author
terrance Gavan is a crap journalist. Humor is integral to every part of his life. Gavan is a raconteur, a story-teller, photographer, designer and videographer. he is also an award winning Canadian Journalist and an award winning news and sports photographer. He has worked for The Manitoban, CBC, CJOB, TSN, Canadian Press, United Press International, The Winnipeg Sun, Interlake Publishing, Sun Media, Runge Press, and the County Voice. He is a web designer, video producer and writer. An award winning poet, He resides in Kawartha Lakes, Ontario with his wife Jackie and boss dog Billie Jean King. Just a skip and hop from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Which is of course the center of the universe!
April 21, 2012
December 14, 2013
April 22, 2014
- Netflix scores big with Making a Murderer documentary – best 3 things
- Toward a new sobriety – 3 reasons why drugs may be the answer
- Dylann Roof’s manifesto states he was "awakened" to white plight by Trayvon Martin case
- New Guidelines for Terror – ISIS wants to conquer the world, but they can’t
- Bram Lebo says teachers got it soft – Highlander Publisher outed as union-busting neo-con fascist